As the fastest growing custom in-ear monitor (IEM) company in the world, 64 Audio prides itself on its craftsmanship and holds a deeply engraved passion for the music industry. We realize our employees are our strongest asset and we strongly value their ideas and contributions. 64 Audio emphasizes innovation and strives for excellence in both workmanship and customer service. We offer solid training and support systems and encourage employees to take initiative in their career development.
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled lab technician to be a member of the production lab department. The lab technician will work on custom built in-ear monitors.
- H.S. Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of working experience. Experience in a production setting is highly preferred.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Strong dexterity skills and experiencing using small tools, buffing lathes, and small blades is highly preferred
- Attention to detail and ability to stay focused for long periods of time
Ability to learn quickly
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
Duties will include:
- Prepping in-ear monitor shells by sculpting the exterior of the shells
- Compounding, buffing and polishing in-ear monitors
- Inspecting shells and faceplates for quality
- Meeting established daily department and lab goals
- Other production lab related duties
This is a Full-time position with a schedule of 40 hours per week, 8am-4:30 pm. Salary is dependent on skills and experience.