As the fastest growing custom in-ear monitor (IEM) company in the world, 64 Audio prides itself on its craftsmanship and holds a deeply engraved passion for the music industry. We realize our employees are our strongest asset and we strongly value their ideas and contributions. 64 Audio emphasizes innovation and strives for excellence in both workmanship and customer service. We offer solid training and support systems and encourage employees to take initiate in their career development.
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled lab technician to be a member of the production lab department. The lab technician will work on custom built in-ear monitors.
- H.S. Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of working experience. Experience in a production setting is highly preferred.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Strong dexterity skills and experiencing using small tools, buffing lathes, and small blades is highly preferred
- Attention to detail and ability to stay focused for long periods of time
Ability to learn quickly
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
Duties will include:
- Prepping in-ear monitor shells by sculpting the exterior of the shells
- Compounding, buffing and polishing in-ear monitors
- Inspecting shells and faceplates for quality
- Meeting established daily department and lab goals
- Other production lab related duties
This is a Full-time position with a schedule of 40 hours per week, 8am-4:30 pm. Salary is dependent on skills and experience.
We have an exciting opportunity for a high motivated Sales Support Representative. The main responsibiities of this position include processing orders, troubleshooting issues, analyzing customer performance, providing administrative support for the Sales Representatives and providing outstanding customer service.
The qualified candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a Sales Support role, preferably in the pro-audio industry. Excellent verbal and written communicaiton skills are essential as is the ability to independently and effectively problem solve. Strong MS Office and Google Docs knowledge is required.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package along with the opporunity to work in a fun, fast paced work environment. If you would like to be considered for this position, please forward your resume and compensation requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.